Calling all parents, current high school lacrosse players, former lacrosse players and coaches or people who just want to help!
HYL is a volunteer run organization. The success of this program in our community depends on the volunteers in our community! Please consider volunteering your time and effort to make this experience rewarding for all of our children.
You do not need to have lacrosse experience to help out! There are many opportunities to become involved with HYL, including those listed below. If interested in volunteering, please email
- Assistant coaches
- Team manager to help with logistics and paperwork during the season
- Ordering equipment/apparel
- Inventory loaner equipment
- Volunteer at Community Outreach Events (Wellness Fair!)
- Helping out at tournaments
- Any way you can help our program and help make lacrosse fun for our youth.